Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hot Spots!

Ingrid was poking around where she shouldn't have been and found out why I'm frequently licking my belly. There's a couple of hot spots down there, and they itch and burn! So off we went to the vet's. We got right in without an appointment, cause that's the kind of treatment I get where ever I go, plus all the ladies at the front desk there love me.
Some dogs hate going to the doc, but me, I enjoy a good vet visit.

They keep lots of Lamb Lung there, and that's my favorite treat! I'll do just about anything for some lamb lung (even get a thermometer up my butt!)There was one dog that had to have a muzzle before being examined. How's he supposed to get his treats with a muzzle on?
Any way, I got some antibiotic cream for my spots. I also have to wear this stupid cone thing around my neck which I hate, but without it I have to admit, I'd be lick lick licking those spots. At least I was able to convince Ingrid not to post a picture of me with it, though I know I look really cute, cause I've been getting treats like crazy!Why not? I'm Tony!

4 comments:

patrick said...

Ingrid should post photos of how brave you were with the thermometer up your butt!

Lou said...

and here I was hoping to catch a glimpse of you as a conehead...

VickB said...

Can't beat a dog in a cone. Hope you're feeling less itchy and sore. Amos went to the vet too, but just got some meds - no thermometer up the butt.

juliec said...

Mack thinks the worst thing in the world is a thermometer up the butt. He started hatingg the vet after that happened!!