Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet Freedom!

Ok, by some weird twist of fate, (actually it was more like my collar or leash that got twisted), I got loose from the walker yesterday. I was all the way to 8th Avenue and was drawing quite a crowd by the time he noticed I was gone. Some nice lady named Susan picked me up and, seeing that I had a rabies tag, called the number of the vet on it. She told the vet she thought I was a puppy but that I had a grey beard like an old dog. She was asking people as they walked by looking at us if I looked like a Border Terrier. Well, what else would I look like? Humans are funny.

The dog walker caught up to us there and calls were placed to Ingrid and Tyler letting them know what happened. Imagine how surprised they must have been to hear that someone found me in the street!

For the rest of the day, I was in a real weird mood. When the walker dropped me off, I went straight over and pulled everything I could out of the trash cans in the living room and dressing room. Tyler came home early and I felt like I had to follow him around the apartment, I don't know what was wrong with me!

Ingrid came home that night from work and made a big fuss over me, more than usual, and that's quite a bit. The dog walker is now also extra careful with me. Humans are funny.

No comments: