Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I'm feeling better today.

The vet said that I might have another seizure or whatever it was within twenty four hours, but nothing happened, at least that I remember.

Ingrid thinks that I've got something called Canine Epileptoid Cramping Syndrome, or the condition formerly known as Spike's Disease. It affects Border Terriers but they don't know a lot about it because some dogs only have one or two episodes in their whole lives! I'm hoping I never have another one, cause even though I don't remember it, it sure did upset everyone yesterday.

(That's me with Ingrid's friend Lauri. Cute, aren't we? Especially me?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning was so fun! You and Tony are rockstars.

Bobby, lamenting white dog said...

oh tony i hope u'll never have another seizure ever again! Bobby had tick fever once and i was worried sick! thank god he got well. so for the sake of ingrid's heart make sure you stay on the heathy side yah. xxx candy